Being acquainted with the basic differences between different casinos and knowing your options is the first step towards selecting a casino. Once this is done, you can analyze and short-list a suitable online casino on the basis of some important parameters and check points listed below:
- Is the casino licensed? There are plenty of unlicensed, illegal gambling casinos, which are nothing more than money scam operations.
- Where is the casino licensed? While online casinos licensed in Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Kahnawake, Netherlands Antilles, United Kingdom and the West Indies are recommended, online casinos licensed in Eastern Europe should be bet365 india approached with extreme caution.
- Does the casino offer 24×7 phone, fax, live chat and email support? It might be a good idea to actually call up on the numbers listed and find out about the payout time, policies, etc.
- Is the online casino officially recognized by various gaming bodies and authorities? For instance, are the payout percentages of the online casino independently reviewed by auditors such as PricewaterhouseCoopers?
- Casino software providers such as iGlobalMedia, Microgaming, Playtech, Random Logic, Real Time Gaming and WaterLogic are very popular and each enjoys an excellent reputation in the online gambling industry.
Once you have successfully judged an online casino on all the above points, you can be more than reasonable sure of a good, interesting, positive gaming experience. Though these guidelines may not provide a 100 percent security, they do make a very good checklist when choosing an dollaronline casino to play at.