Are you often tempted to men who are beyond your reach? Does the thought of an affair thrill you? Well, in this world in which there are no coincidences, it is not mere chance that you are reading this article. Do take every word to heart. We are not here to mollycoddle, just to tell the plain truth. And, hopefully, put you off affairs for life!
This is what ペアーズ メッセージ signify:
1. The people indulging in them are empty within.
2. The players have low self-esteem.
3. They are selfish.
4. They have no moral values.
5. They have no self-control.
6. They have a disease as bad as any other.
Does this sound harsh? Yes, the truth often does. But until someone tells the truth, things just carry on and people get hurt and settle, and all sorts of disasters take place. What is everyone’s excuse? I am only human.
This is how to avoid affairs:
1. Get a life. Read some books which inspire you to see people not as objects but as precious. Find out your true life’s purpose.
2. Do some charity. It will make you more selfless.
3. When you find yourself justifying and making excuses, stop. That is the first warning sign that you are about to do something dangerous.
4. When you are doing something that your partner cannot see, meaning, you have to hide it, you have to stop. It is an affair. If it wasn’t, you could be open with him or her.
5. If you are even tempted to someone else, you have to take a step back and think that, if you are truly in love with your partner, then HOW can you have feelings for someone else?
6. Put yourself into the shoes of the ones being betrayed. How do you feel? Awful right? That is how you are going to feel pretty soon, for what you do will be done to you. You cannot escape even if you fast for a hundred days!
7. Stay away from places and people that cause temptation. If your friends are constantly talking about hot men, or Facebook tempts you to look up old flames, then you should get new friends and deactivate your Facebook account. What do you do with your free time? Take up knitting or yoga.
If you have been indulging in this sport, forgive yourself. Vow never to do it again.
In brief, you will never have an affair if you value yourself as you should. Make it your mission to be pure and find your own person, the one you were destined to be with. Thou shalt not covet thine neighbors’ anything…would you like her to covet yours?